When your questionnaire has been autofilled and quality assured, a member of the HyperComply team will send you an email notification that the file is ready for review.
Your team can access the questionnaire via the link provided to review the responses, approve correct responses, and fill in any missing responses.
Once a questionnaire is ready for your team’s review, it will appear under the label “In Progress” on the Active tab of your Questionnaires page.
You can view the following information on the Questionnaires Homepage:
- The file name (e.g., Questionnaire Format Ideal)
- The customer for which you are completing the questionnaire (e.g., Prospect 1)
- Progress bar (Green indicates Responses that were reviewed and Approved; Orange indicates Responses that Need Approval; Gray indicates questions that were not completed by HyperComply, Orange, indicating Needs Approval)
- Next Step (with the number of questions that need to be answered or approved)
- The file Owner (will show the initials of the owner’s name, e.g., AC. When hovering over the text, it will display their full name)
- When the file was last updated (number of days ago)
Review Your Prefilled Questionnaire
To begin reviewing your questionnaire, follow these steps:
1. Select your file: To access the file, you can click the link you received in your email if you are the Owner.
Otherwise, you can head to your “Active” tab by clicking on “Questionnaires” from the top right corner of HyperComply and selecting the file you want to review under the “In Progress” status
2. Locate Progress Bar: The progress bar shows the answer status for each question in the questionnaire. The progress bar will display the Missing Answers in Gray, Needs Approval in Orange, or Approved in Green.
Once you click on the questionnaire, this bar is located at the top of the screen. You can hover your cursor over the progress bar to see the number of questions with each status, or click “Filter” near the top of the page.
3. Approval process: To begin, filter for answers that have been completed by the HyperComply team by clicking the Orange portion of the progress bar or selecting “Needs Approval” from your answer status Filter.
You can then mark correct answers as Approved either by clicking “Approve” or by pressing lowercase “e” on your keyboard.
Once answers have been Approved, this signifies that this is the final response you will send to the client or prospect. Approved answers return in search results and are applied to future questions via autofill.
(Unapproved answers can also return in search results if the search filter “Approved answers only” is toggled off.)
4. Complete the missing answers: Click on the “search” button to open your Knowledge Base and search for the best answer matches. From there, you can view potential answers from your team’s documentation or previous questionnaires.
To input an answer, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor over the response to display an arrow pointing to the left.
- Click this arrow.
- A drop-down menu will appear to display the different answer field titles from your questionnaire. (These are often something like “Response” or “Answer” alongside a secondary field titled “Additional Comments” or “Justification” – HyperComply will always use the language present on the source file.)
- Click the answer field you'd like to populate with the selected response.
To provide documentation, read more about uploading documents to HyperComply.
Once all of the answers are to your satisfaction, you also have the option to Approve all of your answers in bulk. To do this, click on the blank box located below the progress bar on the left side. This will highlight all of your answers and allow you to select “Approve”.
5. Mark as a complete and download your questionnaire: Once you have Approved all of the answers, you will be prompted to mark your questionnaire “Complete.” This signifies that this is the final version of the questionnaire that will be sent to the client or prospect.
Click the button “complete questionnaire” located below the progress bar on the right side of the screen to mark the file as Complete. This moves the file from the “Active” tab to the “Completed” tab and adds all of the approved answers to your Knowledge Base.
Now your questionnaire is ready to download and share with your prospect. From the same menu, click on the “download” button to export the questionnaire.