When reviewing a questionnaire, you may need to escalate a question to another team member (Engineering, Legal, etc.) to review your response or provide a response. Assigning a question to a user in HyperComply indicates that the Assignee is responsible for providing an answer to this question.
Once you assign the question, the user will receive an email notification from HyperComply indicating that a question has been assigned to them. It also creates an assignee filter with the user’s name under the “Filters” list.
To assign a question to one of your team members:
- First open the question you’d like to assign by clicking the question.
- From the icons displayed underneath the answer fields, click “Assign.”
- Select the member of your team you’d like to assign to this question, then click “Save."
- A pop-up will appear at the bottom left of the screen stating that the team member has been assigned to the question.
- An email will also notify the user of the assigned question and allow them to click directly into the questionnaire.
- An icon with the user’s initials will be displayed at the top right of the question and answer pairing. Hovering your mouse over this icon will show the user’s full name.
Assigning a Section of Questions
To indicate that a user is responsible for an entire section of questions, you can assign a section of a questionnaire in bulk.
To assign a section:
- Click the box to the left of the section name to select all of the questions in that section.
- A toolbar will appear at the bottom middle of the page, click the three dots
- Click “Assign” and select the member of your team to own this section of the questionnaire, then click “Save."
A pop-up will appear at the bottom left of the screen stating that the team member has been assigned to the section. An email will also be sent to your team member to notify them of the assigned section and allow them to click directly into this section of the questionnaire.
A user can also access their assigned questions by clicking into the questionnaire, selecting the filter icon, and then choosing their name from the "Assignee" drop down list.