If your team collaborates in Slack, you can now share and answer security questions from within the platform too. With this Slack integration, it’s easier than ever to share specific questions with your team members and get them answered quickly. You can do this through a direct message, or post a link to the question on any channel.
Connecting your HyperComply Organization to Slack
To connect your company Slack to your HyperComply workspace, go to the Settings tab, click Integrations and add to Slack. [If the Slack integration doesn’t show in your account ask your CSM to turn on the integration capabilities.]
- A user who is an Admin of both HyperComply and Slack needs to allow this integration
- Admins can allow this integration by selecting configure apps in the admin portal. Then on the app management page, select App Management Settings and toggle off the Only allow apps from the Slack App Directory.
- If you have multiple Slack workspaces, you can select your organization from the dropdown menu in the top right corner
- Click Allow, then you will automatically be brought back to HyperComply settings
Connecting your Individual HyperComply Account to Slack
- Click Sign in with Slack to connect as a user
- Each user in your HyperComply workspace is required to sign into their Slack account before they are able to answer questions sent via Slack
- Once the new page opens, click "Allow"
That's it! Slack has now been successfully authorized for your workspace.
Click here to see how to send questions to your teammates now that the integration is in place.