There are three ways to submit a file-based questionnaire to HyperComply for completion: You can submit via the web application, the Salesforce (SFDC) integration, or by emailing the questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article covers how to submit new questionnaires via the web application and via email.
Web-based questionnaire submission is not covered in this article. To submit a web-based questionnaire for completion, read more about Web Portal Services here.
Submit a new questionnaire via the Web Application
If you prefer to upload your files directly to the HyperComply web app, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Questionnaires page from the top left corner of your HyperComply account
- Click “New questionnaire” to the right of the search bar
- Upload the file
- The Questionnaire Name will automatically be set to the file name, but you can amend this if desired.
- Select an Owner. The Owner is the user who will be notified via email when the file has been AutoFilled and reviewed by HyperComply.
- Enter a Customer Name. A list of prior customer names is also available to select from.
- Enter a Due Date. This is the date your prospect or customer expects to receive the questionnaire back from your team. (Automatic reminders will be sent to the Owner and Assignees in advance of the Due Date.)
- You can optionally include an additional Note about the file for the HyperComply team.
- If you have the Segmentation feature activated for your workspace, select your Segment from the dropdown list. (If you do not have the Segmentation feature, but would like to segment your documents, please reach out to your CSM for additional information.)
- Click Submit!
You will immediately see this file under the “Importing” status on the “Active” tab of your Questionnaires page:
Once the file has been imported, autofilled, and quality assured, the HyperComply team will send the Owner an email with a link to the pre-filled questionnaire for your team to review.
The return date will depend on your organization’s SLA with HyperComply. If you do not know your SLA, please contact your CSM, support by filing a ticket on this site, or ask an Admin in your HyperComply workspace.
Submit a new questionnaire via email
To submit your questionnaire for completion via email, send an email to email@example.com with the file attached.
Please include the Owner and the Due Date (as outlined in 3 & 4 above) in the body of your email, a member of the HyperComply team will import this information with the file.
If no Owner is named, the person who sent the email will be set as the Owner in HyperComply.
(Note: if your team has a tight deadline on a questionnaire submission that you would like us to prioritize, please put “URGENT” in the subject line. We do not guarantee a rush, but will always do our best to accommodate.)
Be sure to include the date your questionnaire needs to be returned to the customer as the Due Date. This allows the Owner and any Assignees to receive email reminders prior to the Due Date.
The email displays a summary of your team's question progress for the Owner to review, which provides more detail to the Owner about the status of the questionnaire. It also includes a link to click directly into the questionnaire from your inbox:
Any users who have been assigned a question or a number of questions in the questionnaire (Assignees) will receive an email with a link to the question(s) they are responsible for completing.